Hello MTsc Nation,
As everyone is aware there is great concern regarding COVID-19. In order to protect yourselves and others, please consider the following protocols:
- After the walkout and introductions and/or after the game, either bump fists or elbows with the opponents, coaches and referees. Avoid shaking hands.
- Avoid spitting on the ground. In the course of a match, players may slide through it.
- Cough into your elbow.
- Do not share whistles, food or drinks.- Wash your hands with soap and water or an alcohol based rub for at least 20 seconds.
- If you are feverish, contact your health professional and do not participate in soccer events. Stay home.
- Stay at least 3 feet from anyone who is coughing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
If you have questions or concerns regarding COVID-19, contact your medical provider or your county health department. You can find links to additional informational sites below:
Thank you and have a great season!
For additional information, please see:
Center for Disease Control
CDC - Coronavirus Overview
CDC - Travel Recommendations (China)
CDC - Frequently Asked Questions
CDC - Travelers Health
World Health Organization
WHO - Advice for Coronavirus
U.S. Department of State - Country Specific Travel Information
USOPC - Coronavirus Update