The following are general requirements that apply to ALL young athletes desiring to play recreational soccer at the METRO TULSA Soccer Clubs (MTsc).
Eligibility to play soccer is a function of:
- Players are required to register with MTsc for each spring and/or fall season they wish to play through MTsc's secured online registration system.
- Players are limited by their age for the various MTsc Programs. The MTsc online registration system will inform you quickly in the process if your child is eligible for the chosen program or not. MTsc's various Programs cover children from ages 1 1/2 to 19.
- Players must have a valid birth certificate on file with MTsc or otherwise provide one to MTsc (if your child has played at MTsc in a prior season and you are registering him using his birth certificate name, then anticipate there would be no problem during registration). The MTsc online registration system will inform you if you need to provide a birth certificate to MTsc in order to complete the registration process.
- All registration fees are paid online during registration using debit or credit Visa or Mastercard, using the Discover Card or by eCheck
- Checks returned for any reason will result in a temporary restriction disallowing the related athlete from further team practices and game play if already assigned to a team, otherwise withholding from team placement will occur until such time the required funds are received.
- Additionally, there is a $20.00 additional fee for returned checks and MTsc reserves the right to apply the late fee of $19.00 if payment is received after the Citywide Registration date as posted on the Calendar of Events